- "Notice of Information: NIDA offers Genotyping on Smokescreen® Genotyping Array to Substance Abuse Disorder Investigators," National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), February 2016.
- "Notice Announcing the Availability of Common Data Elements for Research Related to Eating Disorders," National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), September 2015.
- "Improving Access to NIH-supported Common Data Element Initiatives, National Institutes of Health," (NIH), February 2013.
- "Notice Announcing Data Harmonization for Substance Abuse and Addiction via the PhenX Toolkit", National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA), February 2012.
- "Online Toolkit for Genetic Research Expands Focus on Substance Abuse and Addiction", RTI Press Release, February 2012.
- "New Tools Available for Genetics Research", RTI Press Release, December 2010.
- "Free Online Toolkit Provides Standard Measures for Genome and Population Studies: New Measures Will Allow Integration of Multiple Research Studies," NHGRI Press Release, April 2009.
- "New Online 'Toolkit' Aims to Standardize Measures, Protocols Scientists Use in Genetic Studies," RTI Press Release, April 2009.
- "New Project Asks for Input from the Research Community to Choose Standard Measures for Genomics Research," RTI StaffNet, June 2008.