PhenX Toolkit Release Details
November 28, 2017, Ver 22.0
Release includes 1) Expert Review Panel #4, 2) Expert Review Panel #6, 3) Expert Review Panel #3 NESARC measures, 4) Working Group and Expert Review Panel rosters, 5) Updated the Health Conditions/ Pregnancy and Birth collection, 6) Updated Search filter "All ages" lifestage, 7) Updated resource 8) Updated news
Details for this release:
- Updated Funding Opportunity Announcements and News and Views
- Updated PhenX Publications, PhenX Presentations, and Publications Citing PhenX
- Updated search filter from "Any age" lifestage to "All ages"
- Updated the Health Conditions and Risk Factor Collections by assigning pregnancy-related measures to the appropriate sub-collections
- Rosters added for Geriatrics Working Group, ERP #4 and ERP #6
- Expert Review Panel (ERP) #3 Measures utilizing the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions-III (NESARC-III)/ Alcohol Use Disorder and Associated Disabilities Interview Schedule (AUDADIS-V) protocol - ERP review of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Substances domain, and the Substance Abuse and Addiction Collection. The review includes Archived Measures, New Protocols, Replaced Protocols, Updated Protocols, and new Supplemental Information utilizing the NESARC-III/AUDADIS-V protocol and algorithms.
- Expert Review Panel (ERP) #6 - ERP review of the Respiratory domain. The review includes New Measures, Archived Measures, New Protocols, Replaced Protocols, Updated Protocols, and Replaced Supplemental Information
- Expert Review Panel (ERP) #4 - ERP review of the Psychiatric, Psychosocial, and Neurology domains. The review includes New Measures, Archived Measures, New Protocols, Replaced Protocols, Updated Protocols, and Replaced Supplemental Information