The PhenX Toolkit database and supporting documentation is released free of charge under the Creative Commonsattribution license, the full terms of which can be found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode. PhenX Toolkit database downloads will be made available to the public following each major PhenX Toolkit release. The following attribution statement is provided for your use: "The Web-based PhenX Toolkit currently receives funding from the National Institutes of Health; official current and archived versions of the PhenX Toolkit are available at www.phenxtoolkit.org."
- DCW_WORD file - PhenX Data Collection Worksheet (DCW). The DCW specifies each variable collected by the protocol.
- DD_RTF file - PhenX Data Dictionary (DD). This format is fully compatible with most word processors, and it captures skip patterns.
- DD_CSV file - PhenX Data Dictionary (DD), also called "PhenX Variable". This format is compatible with the database of Genotypes and Phenotypes (dbGaP) data submission packet.
- Download All REDCap Zip Instruments
- View REDCap Zip Instruments
- Variable cross reference (.xlsx) file
- Protocol cross reference (.xlsx) file
- PhenX Protocols (.xlsx) file
- Please click here to download PhenX Database Export.