Protocol - Academic Performance and Achievement - Child Report - Grades 4 to 6
The Healthy Pathways – Academic Performance Child Self-Report is a five question self-reported questionnaire completed by the child on their grades in the past year and their schoolwork in the past month.
The Healthy Pathways five item instrument assesses a child’s grade in school during the last 12 months.
Permission to use the instrument maybe be obtained at the Springer Nature Copyright Clearance Center by following the Springer Guidance below.
- Simply visit SpringerLink (and locate the desired content;
- Go to the article or chapter page you wish to reuse content from.
- Title: Development of the healthy Pathways Child-report Scales
Author: Katherine B. Bevans, Anne W. Riley, Christopher B. Forrest
Publication: Quality of Life Research
Publisher: Spring Nature
Date: Jan 1, 2010
- (Note: permissions are granted on the article or chapter level, not on the book or journal level). Scroll to the bottom of the page, or locate via the side bar, the "Reprints and Permissions" link at the end of the chapter or article.
- Select the way you would like to reuse the content;
- Complete the form with details on your intended reuse. Please be as complete and specific as possible so as not to delay your permission request;
- Create an account if you haven’t already. A RightsLink account is different than a SpringerLink account, and is necessary to receive a license regardless of the permission fee. You will receive your license via the email attached to your RightsLink receipt;
- Accept the terms and conditions!
For questions about using the RightsLink service, please contact Customer Support at Copyright Clearance Center via phone +1-855-239-3415 or +1-978-646-2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personnel and Training Required
|Specialized requirements for biospecimen collection||No|
|Average time of greater than 15 minutes in an unaffected individual||No|
Mode of Administration
Children in grades 4-6
This is a short and feasible instrument which is validated and well utilized.
|Human Phenotype Ontology||Neurodevelopmental abnormality||HP:0012759||HPO|
Process and Review
Protocol Name from Source
Healthy Pathways - Academic Performance Child Self-Report
Bevans KB, Riley AW, Forrest CB. Development of the Healthy Pathways Child-Report Scales. Quality Life Research. 2010;19(8):1195-1214. doi:10.1007/s11136-010-9687-4.
Healthy Pathways - Academic Performance Child Self-Report is a proprietary instrument, and administration requires a licensing agreement from Springer Nature Copyright Clearance Center:
Bevans, KB, Riley, AW, Forrest, CB. Development of the Healthy Pathways Parent-Report Scales. Quality Life Research. 2012; Dec21(10). 1755-70.
|Variable Name||Variable ID||Variable Description||dbGaP Mapping|
|PX300101000000||Protocol 300101 - proprietary. Check DCW for more||N/A|
Academic Performance and Achievement
December 11, 2019
This is a questionnaire containing five questions about the child’s grades in the past year and their schoolwork in the past month.
Measures academic performance which is a component of childhood development.
academic performance and achievement - child report - grades 4 to 6, Healthy Pathways Child-Report Scales, Pediatric Development, School work
|Protocol ID||Protocol Name|
|300101||Academic Performance and Achievement - Child Report - Grades 4 to 6|
|300102||Academic Performance and Achievement - Parent Report - Grades 4 to 6|
There are no publications listed for this protocol.