Protocol - Academic Performance and Achievement - Parent Report - Grades 4 to 6
The Healthy Pathways – Academic Performance Parent Report is a five-item questionnaire completed by a parent on their child’s grades in the past year and their child’s schoolwork in the past month.
The Healthy Pathways five item instrument assesses a child’s grade in school during the last 12 months.
Permission to use the instrument may be obtained at the Springer Nature Copyright Clearance Center by following the Springer Guidance below.
- Visit SpringerLink (http://link.springer.com/) and locate the desired content;
- Go to the article or chapter page you wish to reuse content from.
- Title: Development of the healthy Pathways Child-report Scales
Author: Katherine B. Bevans, Anne W. Riley, Christopher B. Forrest
Publication: Quality of Life Research
Publisher: Spring Nature
Date: Jan 1, 2010
- (Note: permissions are granted on the article or chapter level, not on the book or journal level). Scroll to the bottom of the page, or locate via the side bar, the "Reprints and Permissions" link at the end of the chapter or article.
- Select the way you would like to reuse the content;
- Complete the form with details on your intended reuse. Please be as complete and specific as possible so as not to delay your permission request;
- Create an account if you haven’t already. A RightsLink account is different than a SpringerLink account and is necessary to receive a license regardless of the permission fee. You will receive your license via the email attached to your RightsLink receipt;
- Accept the terms and conditions .
For questions about using the RightsLink service, contact Customer Support at Copyright Clearance Center via phone +1-855-239-3415 or +1-978-646-2777 or email email@example.com.
Personnel and Training Required
|Specialized requirements for biospecimen collection||No|
|Average time of greater than 15 minutes in an unaffected individual||No|
Mode of Administration
Primary caregiver of children 6 years or older
This is a validated and well-utilized protocol that is brief and easy to administer.
|caDSR Common Data Elements (CDE)||Pediatric Parent Report Academia Performance Questionnaire Assessment Scale||7051571||CDE Browser|
|Human Phenotype Ontology||Neurodevelopmental abnormality||HP:0012759||HPO|
Process and Review
Protocol Name from Source
Healthy Pathways - Academic Performance Parent or Caregiver Report
Bevans KB, Riley AW, Forrest CB. Development of the Healthy Pathways Parent-Report Scales. Quality Life Research. 2012;21(10):1755-1770.
Healthy Pathways - Academic Performance Parent Report is a proprietary instrument, and administration requires a licensing agreement from Springer Nature Copyright Clearance Center:
Bevans KB1, Riley AW, Forrest CB. Development of the Healthy Pathways Parent-Report Scales. Qual Life Res. 2012 Dec;21(10):1755-70.
Pojednic R, Peabody S, Carson S, Kennedy M, Bevans K, Phillips EM. The effect of before school physical activity on child development: A study protocol to evaluate the Build Our Kids Success (BOKS) Program. Contemp Clin Trials. 2016 Jul;49:103-8.
|Variable Name||Variable ID||Variable Description||dbGaP Mapping|
|PX300102000000||Protocol 300102 - proprietary. Check DCW for more||N/A|
Academic Performance and Achievement
December 11, 2019
This is a questionnaire containing five questions about the child’s grades in the past year and their schoolwork in the past month.
Measures academic performance which is a component of childhood development.
Healthy Pathways Child-Report Scales, Pediatric Development, School work
|Protocol ID||Protocol Name|
|300101||Academic Performance and Achievement - Child Report - Grades 4 to 6|
|300102||Academic Performance and Achievement - Parent Report - Grades 4 to 6|
There are no publications listed for this protocol.